FIRSTVIEW HOTEL PORTAL


email us @ Isholadrcard1@gmail.com

Pages

Wednesday, 9 January 2019

Photos: Residents in Nnewi resort to manual method; detergent and water to put out fire after Fire Service failed to respond






Photos: Residents in Nnewi resort to manual method; detergent and water to put out fire after Fire Service failed to respond






A Facebook user shared these photos on a page and wrote: 
 
"Nigerians can not stop disgracing them selves everyday......Fire at nnewi and the so called fire men couldn't respond to calls.. The street members had to fight using manual methods"
 
 
Photos: Residents in Nnewi resort to manual method; detergent and water to put out fire after Fire Service failed to respond
Photos: Residents in Nnewi resort to manual method; detergent and water to put out fire after Fire Service failed to respond
Photos: Residents in Nnewi resort to manual method; detergent and water to put out fire after Fire Service failed to respond








Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment