FIRSTVIEW HOTEL PORTAL


email us @ Isholadrcard1@gmail.com

Pages

Monday, 11 December 2017

Girl almost gets electrocuted after wrapping herself in Christmas lights

Girl almost gets electrocuted after wrapping herself in Christmas lights

So, the Yuletide is upon us and people are doing a lot in the name of celebration, including applying Christmas tree eyebrow makeup, making Christmas trees in the shape of human beings and more.

A young girl decided to celebrate by wrapping herself in Christmass lights plugged into a power source. All was going well at first and she was glowing, until it began to shock her.

It never occurred to her to unplug the socket from its source and she could have been electrocuted but fortunately, there was an adult in the house who came to her rescue.
More photos below.

Girl almost gets electrocuted after wrapping herself in Christmas lights

Girl almost gets electrocuted after wrapping herself in Christmas lights
Girl almost gets electrocuted after wrapping herself in Christmas lights
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment