FIRSTVIEW HOTEL PORTAL

email us @ Isholadrcard1@gmail.com

Pages

Saturday, 18 March 2017

I specialize in destroying lives to make money as a blogger - Esabod (Esther Aboderin)

Esabod, Esther Tokunbo Ashabi Aboderin a self proclaimed spiritualist, and Blogger; who believes that as a ‘Blogger’ she is the moral crusader with the right to destroy other people’s lives by revealing their shenanigans and blackmailing individuals that falls victim in her trap, with a special interest in adultery.

don't do that how will I be able to fund my holidays or pay my hotel bills. I am not going to blackmail trees or animals! Is human being lives that I destroy on Facebook."  said Esabod.

Yet, here is a woman who confessed to being sexually immoral before she suddenly decided to ‘virginalise’ herself due to her newly found spiritual life, while still sleeping around with Irish men  and some young men believed to be around same age as her first so.

Who does she think she is that she has to meddle in people’s private businesses?

Not only that but to fabricate stories with the intention of creating permanent defamation on the person’s character and professional life! most especially those who are not on the same page with her socially and ideologically.

1. Onidi ibaje, see your life
  2. abike, to be realistic, you too are not a blogger but fighter. You are blogging to slander people. Go to school and study mass communication, all these fight and ranting can not lead you to anywhere. Just an advice, you are too young for all these fake attention seeking.
    Replies
    1. Omo ewe you are here again, ok thank you for the advice
  3. A disgrace to all motherhood and yorubas,So sad ,her existence brings division among the yoruba on social media, I remember Facebook used to be a peaceful place where we all mingle together with each other until when this Mad dog started displaying her stupidity online .Thanks to Abike that save people from this woman Fake TOKUNBO FROM BODE IBADAN,obayeje ,IBADAN ko e,yoruba ko e,Nigeria lapapo ko e, adeluoyinbo Dere ,omo oko,omo oju orolari
  4. Abike I just like u. The woman keeps bragging about her party in london. Shame on anyone dat attends or buys d rubbish tshirt. Shame on d adetoros for mingling with dis dirty woman. I used to respect dat couple but not anymore. As dem don become omo ewe Esabod. Oju gbami ti fun Banke n akeem. Abike dat woman wants to silence u but kojor. And dat eyincho olosi
  5. Jagaban pls advice infinity to release all d audio himself so dat Esabod will stop blackmailing him. And he must deal with dat lafunky traitor. Lafunky onidoti illiterate woman. Simple English u can't spk or write. Afi copy n paste, oloshi Judas. Shapeless amoeba wey no sabi dress. Morafucker
  6. Jagaban pls advice infinity to release all d audio himself so dat Esabod will stop blackmailing him. And he must deal with dat lafunky traitor. Lafunky onidoti illiterate woman. Simple English u can't spk or write. Afi copy n paste, oloshi Judas. Shapeless amoeba wey no sabi dress. Morafucker
  7. @oreke lewa, this is a fake name but will still voice my view, wetin happen ? Lafunky fuck your hubby ni ? Ki I wa lo de toyii? Am sure she does 100/percent. U too try shag your man well enof so DAT lafunky no dey help u shag d man again! Enof words is for a wise one !

Reactions: